How Ergo Chef's Customer Loyalty Points Work
Ergo Chef Cutlery is now offering Customer Loyalty Points which is basically a money back on future purchases system. The rules of our Customer Loyalty Points system are as follows:
- You MUST be logged into your account to gain points. If you don’t have an account you must setup an account under Customer Login – Click on “New Account” and fill in the blanks. Remember to save your password.
- Only orders placed through our website are eligible for Loyalty Points.
- For each $1 you spend on your order, subtotal only, you will receive 1 point that can be redeemed on future orders. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed in any other way than a discount on future orders.
- Points are not applied for redemption to the current order on which they are gained.
- Each point earned is worth $.05 (5¢) in discount for each $1 spent and only on the Subtotal amount of future orders.
- Points can only be redeemed on future orders. No cash payment or value outside of this method of redemption. Points cannot/will not be applied to tax or shipping charges.
- Redeemable points only show at time of Check Out as a possible discount. You can change this then.
- Points cannot be transferred to anyone else, they can only be used by the account holder.
- Points can be accrued. You do not need to redeem them but save them for a larger discount on a later purchase.
- Points are ONLY redeemable on the SUBTOTAL amount of future orders. Shipping is exempt.
- The purchaser of a Gift Certificate will retain the Loyalty Points earned on it's purchase.
- Commercial & Retail accounts cannot use the Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points VOID where prohibited or subject to local restrictions.
- Only orders from September 18, 2015 forward will gain points.
- Ergo Chef, LLC reserves the right to reduce or revoke this Customer Loyalty Points offer without notice or payment of accumulated points.
Points will appear on your receipt of your current order only. To see all your points you must login and go to Manage your account. It will show near the top left corner under your email address. The accumulated points will show as a discount on subsequent orders at the time of check out. You then have the option of applying those points or none of those points to the order.
Hope this makes it clear on how our Ergo Chef Loyalty Points system works. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or call us Toll Free 877-796-0884 M-F 9am - 4:30pm Eastern Time.